Sunday, September 14, 2008

He said, "Do you think we should measure that?"

Wow, First off I have to say that my husband is pretty ambitious. Some may say crazy (some of those being me) but even with the rain this weekend. Mark removed: 1 window in our stairwell, 1 window in the living room, 7 foot section of plaster, 4 foot section of stucco, re framed the opening for the new patio door off the living room, removed the plaster from below the kitchen window (that will be the next and dare I say last window removed) at least for now. Everything has been boarded back up and waiting the arrival of the new windows and doors. My Dad, Paul, and Ben all helped through out the weekend - Thanks guys! And yes-we currently have red carpet, pink counter tops and red /white floral wall paper. Surprisingly, the wall paper I will miss. Did I mention that our oven finally bit the dust this weekend. It's a bummer - vintage 60's, very cool.

No comments: